If you’ve been struggling to ascertain a desirable workout routine that can revitalise your physical stature and help you avoid mechanical injuries, it’s in your best interests to take a closer look at the new age of low-impact exercise.
Pain Management, Weight Loss, and Decreased Recovery Time
Irrespective of your age or any existing musculoskeletal conditions, engaging in a low-impact exercise regimen can allow you to achieve the body that you’ve always wanted without having to endure the pain and arduous recovery periods associated with traditional workouts. In this regard, stationary cycling has been proven to effect the following results:
- Significant improvement in your cardio-respiratory capacity
- Considerable reduction in muscular strains, joint injuries, and tendonitis
- Substantial boost to post-workout recuperation intervals
- Decreased risk of developing heart disease, Type 2 diabetes, and high blood pressure
- Reduction in LDL cholesterol levels
Most importantly, however, it’s worth mentioning that three one-hour cycling sessions per week will allow you to lose more than four kilograms of belly fat in just one month.
Ascertaining a Trustworthy Fitness Club
If you’re trying to find the best health club in Waltham Abbey, for instance, you’ll want to pick a local facility that can tout the following aspects and characteristics:
- Robust assortment of high-end stationary cycles with built-in tracking and feedback technology
- No contracts or lengthy agreements
- No exorbitant joining fees
- Wide range of class schedules to suit your schedule and preferences
- Integrated MindBody app to track your progress and provide updates
- Alternative fitness courses available per request
Simply by joining a renowned health club, you’ll be able implement a personalised workout plan and enhance your physical fitness levels without spending huge amounts of money along the way. Be sure to reach out to a highly-rated organisation in your vicinity as soon as possible; you’ll be glad you did!